/KASE, May 30, 2022/ – The Committee on Indices and Indicators of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange (KASE), in accordance with the Methodology for calculating
stock market indices and indicators (the Methodology), decided to include the
following bonds in the representative list for calculating KASE_BM* series
indicators from June 1, 2022:
1) KZ2C00004273 (BRKZb14) of Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC;
2) KZ2C00008217 (IDFRb4) of Industrial Development Fund JSC;
3) KZ2C00006658 (KEGCb3) of KEGOC JSC;
4) KZ2C00007482 (KFUSb15) of Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund JSC;
5) KZ2C00008043 (KFUSb31) of Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund JSC;
6) KZ2C00008035 (KFUSb32) of Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund JSC;
7) KZ2C00008506 (PRKRb8) of National company Food contract corporation JSC.
These bonds comply with all requirements of the Methodology.
In accordance with the Methodology, once every three months, KASE revises the
representative lists for calculating stock market indicators:
1)of the main market (series KASE_BM*) – the index of clean prices
KASE_BMC and the yield indicator KASE_BMY;
2)of the alternative market (series KASE_BA*) – the index of clean prices
KASE_BAC and the yield indicator KASE_BAY.
From June 1, 2022, the representative list of KASE_BM* series indicators will
consist of 63 titles of bonds.
There are no bonds of the alternative market to be included in the list of
indicators of the KASE_BA* series.
We remind you that the calculation of indicators of the KASE_BA* series has
been suspended since January 26, 2018 due to the lack of a representative
sample for calculating the named indicators, since, according to the
Methodology, the total number of corporate bonds must be at least four.
These lists are available for viewing on KASE website at
The text of the Methodology is available on KASE website at