/KASE, March 1, 2021/ – The Committee on Indexes and Securities Valuation of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) in accordance with the Methodology of
Stock Market Indicators Calculation (Methodology) took a decision to include as
of March 1, 2021 the following bonds in the universe for calculation of
indicators of KASE_BM* series:
1) KZ2C00002426 (CAEPb1) of Central Asian Electric Power Corporation JSC;
2) KZ2C00002954 (INBNb4) of Bank "Bank RBK" JSC;
3) KZ2C00007151 (SKKZb25) of Sovereign Wealth Fund "Samruk-Kazyna"
These bonds meet all requirements of the Methodology.
In accordance with the Methodology, once every three months KASE revises
universes for the calculation of stock market indicators of:
1) the main market (series KASE_BM*) – index of clean prices KASE_BMC
and yield indicator KASE_BMY;
2) the alternative market (series KASE_BA*) – index of clean prices
KASE_BAC and yield indicator KASE_BAY.
As of March 1, 2021, the universe of indicators of series KASE_BM* will consist
of bonds of 40 titles.
There are no bonds of the alternative market to be included in the list of
indicators of series KASE_BA*.
We remind you that the calculation of series KASE_BA* indicators was
suspended from January 26, 2018 due to absence of representative selection for
the calculation of the said indicators, since according to the Methodology the
total number of corporate bonds must be at least four.
Said lists are available on KASE website at
The Methodology is available on KASE website at