Changes in the Board of Mining-smelting concern Kazakhaltyn JSC (Kazakhstan)
/KASE, November 15, 04/ - Mining-smelting concern Kazakhaltyn JSC
(Stepnogorsk), whose bonds are circulating in Kazakhstan stock exchange's
(KASE) official "A" listing category, has provided KASE with the copy of
Minutes of the conference of its Board of directors, which was held on June
According to agenda of the meeting the Board of directors of Mining-smelting
concern Kazakhaltyn JSC has taken the following decisions:
1. To release Chairman of the Board Tulekov M.T. and Deputy Chairman
of the Board Orynbasarov A.Zh. from their work status.
2. To elect the Board of the company with term of office till June 20, 2005
with the following members:
- Chairman of the Board - Asaubayev K.Sh.;
- Deputy Chairman of the Board - Asaubayev B.K.;
- Deputy Chairman of the Board - Zhakenov B.I.;
- Deputy Chairman of the Board - Asaubayev A.K.
3. To offer to the Board to designate Tulekov M.T. as a temporary
Managing director with the right to sing the documents.
4. To order to the Board to inform Kazakhstan stock exchange about
change in the Board during three days from the date of holding this
Company's primary activities - exploration and prospecting works, extraction
and processing of gold-containing ore, production of gold-containing goods,
manufacture, storage and sale of gold and other precious metals, export of
gold and other precious metals and precious stones, jewelry production,
operations with refined precious metals and precious stones in physical
condition, transportation, organization of scientific and development works
and development projects.