/KASE, November 14, 2023/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) informs
about the main results of its activities in October 2023.
- The volume of trading on KASE in October 2023 totaled 42.8 trillion tenge
having decreased by 8.2 %, or 3.8 trillion tenge, relative to September.
- Based on the results of October, KASE Index decreased by 1.7 % to
- The capitalization of the equity market decreased by 2.6 % to 26.3 trillion
tenge, the volume of traded corporate debt increased by 0.3 % to 13.8
- As of November 1, 2023, KASE's trading lists included corporate securities
of 622 names of 226 issuers.
- As of November 1, 2023, Central Securities Depository JSC maintained
685.3 thousand personal accounts of individuals. Based on the results of
October, individuals registered 5,906 new personal accounts.
Detailed information containing indicators of the securities markets, foreign
currencies, money, repo and currency swap transactions, derivatives market, as
well as an overview of events, is presented in KASE's press release, which is
published on KASE website:
– in Kazakh;
– in Russian;
– in English.