/KASE, June 20, 2023/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) informs you that
from June 26, 2023, risk parameters will be changed for certain financial
instruments of the stock market, currency market and derivatives market.
Market risk rates have been changed for the following stock market instruments:
- IE00BG0C3K84 ("investment funds' securities" sector, IE_FXBF) managed
by FinEx Physically Backed Funds;
- common shares KZ1C00001122 (KASE main market, "standard" category,
KMGZ) of National Company "KazMunayGas" JSC;
- common shares KZ1C00000744 (KASE main market, "premium" category,
KZTO) of KazTransOil JSC;
- common shares US02376R1023 ("KASE Global" sector, AAL_KZ) of
- common shares US0970231058 ("KASE Global" sector, BA_KZ) of The
- common shares US1912161007 ("KASE Global" sector, KO_KZ) of The
- common shares US30303M1027 ("KASE Global" sector, META_KZ) of
Meta Platforms, Inc.;
- common shares US55261F1049 ("KASE Global" sector, MTB_KZ) of M&T
- common shares US6541061031 ("KASE Global" sector, NKE_KZ) of NIKE,
- common shares US67066G1040 ("KASE Global" sector, NVDA_KZ) of
- common shares US88160R1014 ("KASE Global" sector, TSLA_KZ) of
- bonds KZ2D00009628 ("securities of international financial organizations"
sector, EABRb40) of Eurasian Development Bank;
- bonds KZ2C00008936 (KASE main market, category "bonds", KFUSb47) of
Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund JSC;
- bonds KZKT00000032 (MTM060_0001) of the Ministry of Finance of the
Republic of Kazakhstan;
- bonds KZKT00000040 (MTM072_0001) of the Ministry of Finance of the
Republic of Kazakhstan.
Market risk rates have been changed for the following currency market
- USD currency;
- EUR currency.
The interest rate risk rates have been changed for the following currency market
- currency pair USD/KZT, term 1 day;
- currency pair EUR/KZT, term 1 day.
In addition, the following will be changed:
- concentration limit for financial instruments in the stock market, foreign
exchange market and derivatives market;
- sign "Prohibition of short sales" in the stock market;
- market risk rates for futures on the US dollar to tenge exchange rate in the
The new risk parameters being approved can be found on KASE website at link -