/KASE, March 14, 2023/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) informs about
February 2023 operational highlights.
- The total volume of trading on KASE in February 2023 amounted to 23.7
trillion tenge having decreased by 0.2%, or 43.2 billion tenge, compared to
- As a result of the month, the value of KASE Index increased by 1.2% to
- In February, the capitalization of the equity market increased by 0.8% to
21.9 trillion tenge, the volume of traded corporate debt decreased by 7.8%
to 13.3 trillion tenge.
- As of March 1, 2023, corporate securities of 576 names of 219 issuers were
on KASE trading lists.
- As of March 1, 2023, there were more than 609 thousand personal sub-
accounts in the Central Securities Depository JSC, opened for 575 thousand
Detailed information containing indicators of the markets of securities, foreign
currencies, money, repo and currency swap transactions, derivatives market, as
well as an overview of key projects and events, is presented in KASE's press
release, which is published on KASE website:
– in Kazakh;
– in Russian.