/KASE, July 1, 2022/ – By a decision of the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange (KASE), from July 1, 2022 the following will be put into effect:
- Rules for securities subscriptions as amended;
- Amendments and additions No.4 to the Regulation on Trading and Clearing
- Amendments No.10 to the Rules for the Exercise of Exchange Activities.
Amendments to internal documents, as well as a new version of the Rules for
Securities Subscription have been developed in connection with the transfer of
trading by subscription method from the AST trading system to the ASTS+
trading and clearing system.
With effect from July 1, 2022, the following shall be repealed:
- Regulation on trading methods;
- Rules for conducting a securities subscription.
The updated texts of the above documents will be published on KASE website in
the section "KASE Rules".