/KASE, May 24, 2022/ – NOSTRUM OIL & GAS PLC (United Kingdom), whose shares are
officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has provided KASE with
the following press release dated May 24, 2022:
Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC (LSE: NOG) ("Nostrum", or the "Company" and together with
its subsidiaries, the "Group"), an independent oil and gas company engaging in
the production, development and exploration of oil and gas in the pre-Caspian
Basin, today announces its financial results in respect of the three months
ended 31 March 2022.
Nostrum's management team will present the Q1 2022 Results and will be available
for a Q&A session with analysts and investors today, 24 May 2022, at 2pm UK
time. If you would like to participate in this call, please register by
clicking on the following link and following instructions: Call
Q1 2022 Highlights:
- Revenues of US$60.2m (Q1 2021: US$46.2m) against average realised Brent oil
price of US$97.9/bbl (Q1 2021: US$61.8/bbl).
- EBITDA1 of US$40.5m (Q1 2021: US$26.8m) with EBITDA1 margin of 67.3% (Q1
- Closing unrestricted cash as at 31 March 2022 of US$180.8m (31 December 2021:
US$165.2m). US$22.7m remains held in a restricted account as at 31 March
- Continued focus on cost optimisation to help manage our liquidity.
- Notes restructuring update: shareholders approved the restructuring resolution
at the General Meeting convened on 29 April 2022 with 99.99% of voting
shareholders voting in favour of the terms agreed between the Group and its
noteholders (RNS). Scheme of Arrangement pursuant to a restructuring launched
on 11 May 2022 via the issuance of a Practice Statement Letter to noteholders
Tw full press release is available on:
– in Russian;
– in English.