/KASE, May 18, 2022/ – National company "KazMunayGaz" JSC (Nur-Sultan),
whose securities are officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has
informed KASE about decisions of the annual general meeting of its shareholders
held on May 6, 2022 .
Shareholders, among other things, made the following decisions:
- to approve the annual financial statements (consolidated and separate) of the
company for 2021;
- to approve the following procedure for distributing the company's net income
for 2021 in the amount of 1,215,561,468,755.80 tenge:
- to allocate 199,997,169,805.40 tenge for payment of dividends;
- to retain 1,015,564,298,950.40 tenge at the disposal of the company;
- to approve the amount of dividend per common share of the company –
- to determine the start date for payment of dividends on ordinary shares on
May 12, 2022.
In total, decisions on seven issues on the agenda were made at the general
meeting of shareholders.
This information is available (in Kazakh and Russian) on –