Freedom Finance relinquishes status of market-maker on KASE for common shares of six titles
/KASE, March 17, 2022/ – By a decision of the Management Board of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange (KASE), as of March 18, 2022, Freedom Finance JSC (Almaty)
has been released from its duties as a market-maker on KASE for the following
1) US4592001014 (sector "KASE Global", IBM_KZ) of IBM corp.;
2) US6541061031 (sector "KASE Global", NKE_KZ) of NIKE, Inc.;
3) US1912161007 (sector "KASE Global", KO_KZ) of The Coca-Cola Company;
4) US0255371017 (sector "KASE Global", AEP_KZ) of American Electric Power
5) US60770K1079 (sector "KASE Global", MRNA_KZ) of Moderna;
6) US02376R1023 (sector "KASE Global", AAL_KZ) of American Airlines.
This decision was made in accordance with article 3 of KASE's internal document
"Rules of market-makers' activities" due to the market-maker's voluntary waiver
of the specified status.