/KASE, October 22, 2021, October 5, 2021 news repeat/ – Kazakhstan Stock
Exchange (KASE, or the Exchange) announces conducting a competition among
retail investors on the equity market from October 4 to November 4, 2021. The
event is aimed at popularization of exchange-based trade in shares in
Individuals who are clients of brokerage companies – KASE stock market
members – are admitted to the competition.
Registration for participation in the competition is carried out from September
23 to October 23, 2021 in the following order:
1) the participant has to send an application for participation in the
competition to his broker in the form as follows
2) on the basis of the received application of the client for participation in
the competition, the broker conducts electronic registration of the client;
3) the participant receives confirmation of registration from the Exchange to
the e-mail address specified in the application.
- in the course of the competition, deals are concluded with shares from the
representative list of KASE Index;
- shares owned by the participant and/or bought/sold by him during the period
of the competition are taken into account;
- restrictions on the volume of investments and the number of shares are not
- a participant of the competition can be a client of only one broker;
- real exchange trading takes place in the real trading system of the Exchange
and is organized in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of
Kazakhstan and KASE's internal documents;
- during the time of the competition, the participant is required to conclude at
least two deals for purchase and/or sale of shares.
Winners of the competition will be three participants who will earn the maximum
yield based on results of deals in shares during the period of the competition.
The winners will be awarded with valuable prizes.
The conditions and procedure for holding a competition on the equity market are
determined by the Rules for holding a competition among retail investors, which
are available at https://kase.kz/files/pravila_konkurs.pdf
The list of the "stock" category members of KASE is available on
KASE's internal document "Schedule of trading and operation of the control and
collateral system" is available at
On all queries please turn to KASE at the Department of issuers and investors
– tel.: +7 (727) 237 5320;
– e-mail: email@example.com.