Bank Bank RBK says Moody's Investors Service revoked issuer ratings on national scale at initiative of the bank
/KASE, September 21, 2021/ – Bank Bank RBK (Almaty), whose securities are
officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has informed KASE
about the following:
Following the initiative of Bank Bank RBK JSC, on September 16, 2021, the
international rating agency Moody's Investors Service revoked the bank's ratings
on the national scale, which at the time of revocation were as follows:
- Long-term rating on deposits on the national scale "Ва3.kz"
- Long-term counterparty risk rating on the national scale "Ва1.kz"
The basis for the Bank's decision to withdraw the ratings on the national scale
was the use by clients, counterparties and the investment community of the
bank's global ratings, which at the time of the withdrawal of national ratings
remained the same:
- Long-term rating on deposits in national and foreign currency "B2"
- Short-term rating on deposits of the bank "Not Prime"
- Adjusted baseline credit score "b3"
- Baseline credit score "b3"
- Long-term counterparty risk assessment "B1 (cr)"
- Short-term counterparty risk assessment "Not Prime (cr)"
- Long-term counterparty risk rating "B1"
- Short-term counterparty risk rating "Not Prime"
The outlook on the global scale on long-term deposit ratings and the overall
outlook for the company is "Stable".