/KASE, June 9, 2021/ – By a decision of the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange (KASE) dated June 8, 2021, the composition of the Listing
Commission was approved – five people.
The following composition of the Listing Commission was approved:
- G. Talkambayeva, representative of the Agency of the Republic of
Kazakhstan for Regulation and Development of the Financial Market
(substitute – Z. Zhumabayeva);
- Y. Salimov, member of the Board of Directors of KASE (Chairman of the
- A. Dronin, member of the Board of Directors of KASE (a person entitled to
replace the chairman of the Listing Commission in case of his absence or a
conflict of interest);
- N. Khoroshevskaya, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of KASE
(substitute – Y. Mazhekenov);
- Y. Burabayev, representative of the ALE "Association of Financial
Organizations of Kazakhstan" (substitute – I. Kushnareva).
Members of the Listing Commission from the Board of Directors of KASE A.
Dronin and Y. Salimov, if they are absent or there is a conflict of interest,
can be substituted by the members of KASE's Board of Directors Y. Abdrazakov,
Information on the composition of the Listing Commission is published on KASE
website at http://kase.kz/en/authorities
The Regulations on the Listing Commission are published on KASE website at