Zh. Sarzhakov elected as Deputy Chairman of KASE's Management Board
/KASE, April 5, 2021/ – By a decision of the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange (KASE), as of April 5, 2021, Zhainar Sarzhakov was elected as
the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of KASE.
In various years, Zhainar Sarzhakov held executive positions in the Department
of Monetary Operations, the Department of Financial Accounting and Monitoring
of Financial Operations of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
participated in the development of investment strategies for the gold and
foreign exchange assets of the NBRK, the National Fund of the Republic of
Kazakhstan, pension assets of the UAPF.
Taking into account this decision, KASE's Management Board consists of five
- A. Aldambergen, Chairperson of the Management Board;
- Y. Mazhekenov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board;
- Zh. Sarzhakov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board;
- N. Khoroshevskaya, Deputy Chairperson of the Management Board;
- A. Tsalyuk, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board.