/REPEAT/ From April 1, new edition of Rules of determining the amounts, deadlines and procedure for payment of listing fees will come into effect
/KASE, April 1, 2021, March 12, 2021 news repeat/ – By a decision of the Board
of Directors of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) dated March 10, 2021, the
new edition of KASE's internal document "Rules of determining the amounts,
deadlines and procedure for payment of listing fees" (Rules) was approved,
with effect from April 1, 2021.
The new version of the Rules provides for the following:
- KASE's approach to the calculation of listing fees on shares, based on the
number of issued shares of issuers was revised;
- the deadline for presenting invoices for payment of the annual fee for the
second and subsequent years of the securities being in KASE's official list
- the calculation of listing fees on units of a unit investment trust was
- preliminary fee for issuing a preliminary opinion on commercial bonds was
- other procedural and editorial changes were made.
From April 1, 2021, the Rules in the current version will be invalidated.
The new edition of the Rules will be published on KASE website in the near