/KASE, September 16, 2020/ – Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan (Almaty), whose
securities are officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has
informed KASE about the following:
JSC Halyk Bank (("Halyk Bank" or the "Company" – LSE: HSBK; KASE: HSBK,
HSBKd; AIX: HSBK, HSBK.Y) will hold its virtual Capital Markets Day on
Tuesday 6 October 2020.
The Halyk Bank senior management team will provide an update on the progress
achieved in implementing Company’s strategy, recent results and delivery on
financial targets. The session will also include a Q&A session.
The Halyk bank presenting team will be:
- Umut Shayakhmetova (CEO, Member of the Board of Directors)
- Anton Musin (First Deputy CEO, Digital Banking, Transactional Business and
- Murat Koshenov (Deputy CEO, Corporate Banking and Internaitonal
- Zhumabek Mamutov (Deputy CEO, Retail Banking)
- Dauren Sartayev (Deputy CEO, SME Banking, PR and Marketing)
- Viktor Skryl (Financial Director, Finance & Subsidiaries)
- Mira Kassenova (Head of FI and IR)
The presentation will start at 12:00 BST. The event is expected to end at 15:00
A live webcast of the presentations can be accessed via Zoom link after the
Please note that this event is for institutional investors and analysts only.
The registration is open until 5 October, 2020 – for registration please click
Presentation materials for the event will be available on the Company's website
on the day of the Capital Markets Day.
Recordings of the presentations will be posted on the Company’s website
after the event.
The complete version is available on KASE website:
– in Russian;
– in English.