On May 29 annual general shareholders meeting of Alliance Bank OJSC (Kazakhstan) will be held
/KASE, April 29, 03/ - Alliance Bank OJSC (Aktau), whose securities have
been included into Kazakhstan stock exchange's official "A" listing category,
has informed KASE about the fact that on May 29 of 2003 it will hold annual
general shareholders meeting with the following agenda:
- report of the Board of Alliance Bank OJSC about results of activity for
- report of auditing commission about result of checking of the annual
financial statement and confirmation of its conclusion.
- auditor's conclusion of Deloitte &Touche;
- approval of annual financial statement for 2002;
- about distribution of the bank's net income for 2002 and approval of the
size of dividends in accordance to results of 2002;
- determination of the form for notifying shareholders about the forthcoming
calling of general annual shareholders meeting;
- determination of the print;
- about changes in the staff of the bank's departments;
- approval of auditing firm.
List of shareholders, who have the right to participate in the next general
shareholders meeting, will be made on the basis of the data of the bank's
shareholders register as of May 27 of 2003.
The shareholders meeting will be held by the address: Almaty, Furmanov
str., 100A. In case the quorum is absent the next meeting will be held on
May 30 of 2003 by the same address.