Adil Mukhamejanov elected Deputy Chairman of KASE Management Board
/KASE, August 10, 2020/ –The following changes were made to the KASE Management
Board by the decision of the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE
or the Exchange) as of August 10, 2020:
- Idel Sabitov's powers as Deputy Chairman of the Management Board have terminated
- Adil Mukhamejanov was elected Deputy Chairman of the Management Board.
Idel Sabitov joined KASE Management Board in 2002. During his work with KASE,
Idel Sabitov was a member and head of the Exchange a number of key exchange
infrastructure development projects, in particular, development of trading systems,
the introduction of new trading methods and financial instruments, the development
of clearing activities, the introduction of central counterparty in the exchange
markets. Idel Sabitov is one of the main developers of the first KASE trading
system. He was awarded jubilee medals for the 20th and for the 25th anniversary
of the Independence of the Republic Kazakhstan as well as the Honored Financier
public medal. KASE Board of Directors expressed gratitude to Idel Sabitov for his
significant contribution to the stock market development and the activities of the
Exchange. Idel Sabitov will continue to work with the KASE team.
Adil Mukhamejanov held senior positions in various years at the Department of
Monetary Operations of the National Bank of the Republic Kazakhstan. He has an
extensive experience in asset management, risk analysis of investment projects,
investment consulting. By the decision of the Board of Directors, Adil Mukhamejanov’s
term of office will be from August 10, 2020 to June 30, 2023 (by the expiration
date of the term of office of all Board members).
In view of these decisions, the KASE Board consists of five people:
- Alina Aldambergen, Chairman of the Management Board;
- Yermek Mazhekenov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board;
- Adil Mukhamejanov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board;
- Natalya Khoroshevskaya, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board;
- Andrey Tsalyuk, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board.