KazTransGas Aimak says Fitch Ratings affirmed ratings of company and its bonds, outlook Stable
/KASE, August 4, 2020/ – KazTransGas Aimak (Nur-Sultan), whose bonds are officially
listed on the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), informed KASE as follows:
... 30 Jul 2020: Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Foreign- and Local-
Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of KazTransGas JSC (KTG) and its fully
owned subsidiaries at 'BBB-'. The Outlooks are Stable.
Rating actions in respect of KazTransGas Aimak:
- Long-term foreign currency rating affirmed at "ВВВ-", outlook Stable;
- Long-term local currency rating affirmed at "ВВВ-", outlook Stable;
- Short-term IDR affirmed at "F3";
- National scale long-term rating affirmed at "AA+(kaz)", outlook Stable;
- Long-term senior unsecured rating affirmed at "ВВВ-"; rating on Eurobonds of
KazTransGas Aimak NIN/ISIN XS1273497385 was affirmed at "ВВВ-";
- National long-term senior unsecured rating affirmed at "AA+(kaz)".