Samruk-Energy says Fitch Ratings affirmed ratings of the company and upgraded ratings of bonds KZ2C00003986 (SNRGb2), outlook "Stable"
/KASE, June 30, 2020/ – Samruk-Energy (Nur-Sultan), whose bonds are officially
listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has informed KASE about the
International rating agency Fitch Ratings affirmed the following ratings of
1. Long-term credit ratings in foreign and national currency were affirmed at
"ВВ", outlook "Stable";
2. Short-term credit rating in foreign and national currency was affirmed at
3. National long-term rating was affirmed at "А+(kaz)", outlook "Stable".
4. Senior unsecured ratings in foreign and national currency were upgraded to
"ВВ", from "BB-", in particular, on the following securities: SNRGb2, coupon
bonds, KZP01Y05F571 (KZ2C00003986);
5. National senior unsecured rating was upgraded to "А+(kaz)" from "А-(kaz)".