Alliance Bank OJSC (Kazakhstan) informed about completion of business centralization process in on-line mode
/IRBIS, April 4, 03/ - Today Alliance Bank OJSC (Almaty), whose bonds are
traded in Kazakhstan stock exchange's (KASE) highest listing category, has
spread press-release, which says about completion of business centralization in
on-line more by the bank in the beginning of April of this year.
The message says this project was completed within record short terms (6
months) and is the first step ion the way of the bank's strategic development
towards CRM strategy.
CRM (clients relations management) is a new approach of business conducting,
in which the presence of centralized, highly parametrized decision, which
contains information about clients, accounts, operations, which quickly change
as operations are conducted, lets, on one hand, increase effectiveness and
quality of rendered by the bank services due to standardization and
typification of credit, deposit, tariff, accounting policies, and, on the other
hand, give clients new up-to- date cheap channels of banking services rendering
- Internet-banking, telephone banking, "Bank-Client system", Call-center.
Alliance Bank OJSC uses product "New Athena" of the same name with Moscow
company as banking information system. This is the first in CIS experience of
receiving centralized model of business conducting, which is based on software
product, which has been worked out on the territory of post-soviet area. At the
moment in Kazakhstan only KAZKOMMERTSBANK OJSC has such the decision
using more expensive western product - Equation DBA of English company
As regards business development, this decision allows to do much what is
impossible in decentralized business conducting:
- fundamentally new products and methods of clients serving;
- combined oriented on client and productive approaches;
- transfer of decision making process to front office and territorial
centralization of back offices of the bank;
- single accounting, tariff, credit, deposit, currency and other policies of
- single business-processes and technologies;
- single process of business design of all products of the bank and quick
replication inside the bank's branch network;
- receiving of fundament for abyssal integration of all information system of
- compliance with international standards;
- increasing of efficiency of the bank's work as the whole.
Besides, it's expected that business centralization of Alliance Bank OJSC in
on- line mode will let significantly reduce the bank's operative expenses and
expand clients base due to new products, which are clients' segment-oriented.