Kazakhstan Stock Exchange announces decisions of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on May 29, 2020 taken by absentee voting
/KASE, May 29, 2020/– The Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (hereinafter, the Exchange)
informs that the Annual General Meeting of its shareholders was held on May 29,
2020, where the following decisions were taken by absentee voting:
1. To take due note of the Exchange’s operations in 2019 set out in the Exchange’s
2019 Annual Report.
2. To approve the 2019 separate and consolidated annual financial statements of
3. Not to pay dividends on ordinary shares of the Exchange on the 2019 results,
to spend net income (profit) of the Exchange in the amount of
KZT2,192,689,810.44 (100%) on the Exchange’s development.
4. To take due note of the fact of absence of shareholders’ petitions related to
the actions of the Exchange and its executives in 2019.
5. To take due note of the amount and the makeup of remuneration to members of
the Board of Directors and the Management Board of the Exchange.
6. To pay annual bonuses to members of the Exchange’s Board of Directors based on
their performance in 2019.