/KASE, May 28, 2020/ – Following a decision of the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) dated May 27, 2020 changes and additions No. 14
(amendments) to KASE's internal documents "Listing Rules" were approved, with
effect from May 28, 2020.
- specify the liability of KASE and the admittance initiator when the admittance
initiator provides information for purposes of inclusion and presence of the
issuer's securities in KASE's official list;
- clarify requirements for the inclusion of debt securities, for which there is
an unconditional and irrevocable guarantee of a third party;
- exclude the mandatory requirement for a market-maker for securities issued
by local executive bodies;
- it was established that insider information about a listed company and its
securities, the disclosure of which will affect the change in their value and
the activities of this listed company, is subject to disclosure by the listed
company before trading in these securities begins;
- clarify the requirements for disclosure by listed companies in the annual
report of information on the amount of the main remuneration and bonuses of
members of the Board of Directors (executive body).
Besides, procedural and editorial amendments were made to the Listing Rules.
The updated text of the Listing Rules will be published on KASE website at