/KASE, May 19, 2020/ – Zhaikmunai (Uralsk), whose bonds are officially listed on
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has provided the KASE with press release dated
May 19, 2020, which states as follows:
Zhaikmunai LLP, a subsidiary of Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC (“Nostrum” or “the Company”
and together with its subsidiaries “the Group”) an independent oil and gas company
engaging in the production, development and exploration of oil and gas in the
pre-Caspian Basin, today announces financial results of Nostrum in respect of the
three-month period ending 31 March 2020.
- Revenue of US$60.4 million (Q1 2019: US$95.4 million)
- Net operating cash flows of US$29.2 million (Q1 2019: US$42.2 million)
- EBITDA of US$31.7 million (Q1 2019: US$58.7 million)
- EBITDA margin of 52.5% (Q1 2019: 61.5%)
- Closing cash for the period of US$66.1 million (FY 2019: US$93.9 million)
- Total debt of US$1,116.4 million and net debt of US$1,050.3 million as at 31
- Q1 2020 average production of 24,006 boepd and average sales volumes of 22,903
- Drilling halted for 2020. Workover activity to support production levels
- Continuing focus on monetizing spare capacity by processing third party volumes
- Actions taken to protect the health and safety of personnel and to mitigate any
impact of COVID 19 on operations.
- 46 wells in production (21 oil wells and 25 gas-condensate wells) as at 31
Full version of the press release is posted on the KASE website:
– in Russian;
– in English.