/KASE, April 30, 2020/ – Zhaikmunai (Oral), whose bonds are officially listed on
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has provided KASE with the following press
release of April 30, 2020:
Zhaikmunai LLP, a subsidiary of Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC ("Nostrum" or "the
Company" and together with its subsidiaries "the Group") an independent oil and
gas company engaging in the production, development and exploration of oil and
gas in the pre-Caspian Basin, today announces Nostrum’s operational update in
respect of the three-month period ending 31 March 2020. This update is being
issued in advance of the release of Nostrum's consolidated accounts for the
same period. The information contained in this update remains subject to review
by the Company’s independent auditors.
- Q1 2020 average production after treatment of 24,006 boepd and average sales
volumes of 22,903 boepd
- Drilling halted for 2020. Workover activity to support production levels
- Continuing focus on monetizing spare capacity by processing third party
- Actions taken to protect the safety of the staff and mitigate any impact of
COVID 19 on operations.
- Q1 2020 revenues expected to be in excess of US$60 million (Q1 2019:
- Q1 2020 cash position in excess of US$66 million (FY 2019: US$93.9 million)
- Total debt expected not to exceed US$1,117 million and net debt expected not
to exceed approximately US$1,051 million as at 31 March 2020
The complete press release is available on KASE website:
– in Russian;
– in English.