/KASE, March 11, 2020, March 5, 2020 news repeat/ – Company Cbonds and Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange (KASE) invite you to take part in the IV round table
"Debt market of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
The event will take place on March 12, 2020 in Almaty, at the hotel Holiday Inn
Almaty (2d Timiryazev St.,). Registration begins at 10:30 o'clock, Almaty time.
The round table "Debt market of the Republic of Kazakhstan" is a unique
communication platform for representatives of the banking community and real
sector of the economy. Among traditional participants of the round table are
representatives of the regulators, the exchange, leading local and international
banks and other professional participants of the securities market.
Main topics of the round table:
- infrastructure and regulation of the securities market in Kazakhstan;
- condition of Kazakhstan's bond market;
- macroeconomic indicators of Kazakhstan;
- opportunities of international debt markets for Kazakh borrowers.
More details of the program are available on
Representatives of the following organizations have already confirmed their
participation in the round table:
- the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the National Bank
of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on
regulation and surveillance of the financial market;
- international banks (Development Bank of Kazakhstan, Eurasian
Development Bank, EBRD);
- investment and managing companies (Subsidiary of Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan
"Halyk Finance", "BCC Invest" – subsidiary of Bank CenterCredit,
Tengri Partners, LOKO-Invest, AERC, Moscow credit bank, Sovkombank etc.).
Representatives of the financial and real sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan
(except legal, consulting and IT-companies) may take part free of charge: but
not more than two persons from one organization. For other categories the cost
of participation is EUR250 . Registration is available on:
More details are available from representatives of Cbonds:
- program – Mariya Lavrova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812) 336 9721 *226;
- participation – Anastasiya Topchiy, email@example.com, +7 (812) 336 9721 *223.