/KASE, December 9, 2019/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) in accordance with
the request of B.B. Sultanov, a private court bailiff, released a notice of the
Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of EKOTON+ (Nur-Sultan) to be
held on January 6, 2020 with the following agenda:
- on termination of powers of current Board of Directors of EKOTON+;
- on setting the number of the EKOTON+’s Board of Directors members;
- on setting the term of office of EKOTON+’s Board of Directors;
- on electing members of the Board of Directors of EKOTON+’s;
- on electing the chairman of the Board of Directors of EKOTON+’s;
- on setting the amount and terms of payment of remuneration and
compensation to the members of EKOTON+’s Board of Directors for
performance of their duties.
Notice of the meeting is available on KASE website at:
– in Kazakh;
– in Russian.