/KASE, November 20, 2019/ – Kcell (Almaty), whose securities are officially
listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has provided KASE with the
following communiqué dated November 19, 2019:
Kcell Joint Stock Company (LSE, KASE: KCEL) ("Kcell" or the "Company")
(LSE, KASE: KCEL), the leading provider of mobile telecommunications
services in Kazakhstan, today announces that on 18 November 2019 its Board
of Directors adopted the following decisions:
1. Approval of the quantitative composition of the Management Board of Kcell
JSC - 4 persons, including the Chairman of the Management Board and
three members of the Management Board.
2. Appointment of Hikmatulla Nasritdinhodjaev as Chief Commercial Officer of
Kcell JSC effective from 18 November 2019.
3. Election of Hikmatulla Nasritdinhodjaev as a member of the Management
Board starting from 18 November 2019.
4. Approval of the term of office of Hikmatulla Nasritdinhodjaev as Chief
Commercial Officer, member of the Management Board of Kcell JSC - one
year from the election date.
New composition of the Management Board of Kcell JSC:
1. Kaspars Kukelis – Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive
2. Askar Yesserkegenov – member of the Management Board, Chief Technical
3. Sergey Yeltsov – member of the Management Board, Chief Legal Officer
4. Hikmatulla Nasritdinhodjaev – member of the Management Board, Chief
This information is available on: