/KASE, October 1, 2019, September 17, 2019 news repeat/ – By the decision of
the Board of Directors of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) dated September 16,
2019, the revised version of the KASE internal document Regulations on Membership
(Regulations) to become effective as of October 1, 2019 was approved.
The following was done in the updated Regulations:
- new concepts and explanations of symbols have been introduced;
- the provisions envisaging restricted access to trading in foreign currencies
(trading in foreign currencies, except for US dollar) have been introduced;
- procedural clarifications on the procedure of acceptance of candidates to
the Exchange’s membership have been given;
- the Exchange’s obligations to its members have been outlined;
- the provisions of the membership agreement have been set;
- the Exchange’s members monitoring standards were set;
- the list of the information to be disclosed by the members of the Exchange
was brought into compliance with the legislation;
- additional reports required to assess the financial standing of the
Exchange’s members were introduced.
Current version of the Regulations will become null and void on October 1, 2019.
The updated text of the Regulations is available on KASE website at