KazTransOil held a public hearing of the report on the implementation of approved tariff estimates approved in the investment program, on the compliance with quality and reliability indicators of regulated services and on the achievement of performance indicators based on the results of the first half of 2019
/KASE, August 2, 2019/ – KazTransOil (Nur-Sultan), whose shares are officially
listed on the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has provided KASE with the press
release dated August 2, 2019, which states as follows:
KazTransOil informs that the report on tariff estimates implementation, on
implementation of investment program, on compliance with quality and reliability
indicators of regulated services and on the achievement of performance indicators
was presented to consumers and other stakeholders based on the results of the
first half of 2019 during the public hearing held on July 31, 2019.
The report provides the following information:
- General information about the company;
- Main financial and economic indicators (operational data) of the Company's
operations in the first half of 2019;
- Implementation of the approved investment program for the first half of 2019;
- the itemized performance of the tariff estimates for regulated services approved
by the authorized body for the first half of 2019;
- work performed with consumers of regulated services. The quality of regulated
services. Prospects for the second half of 2019.
The report has been published in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda, Yegemen Qazaqstan
newspapers and on KazTransOil’s official website.