Kazakhstan Stock Exchange announces decisions of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on May 30, 2019
/KASE, May 30, 2019/– The Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (hereinafter, the Exchange)
informs that the Annual General Meeting of its shareholders was held on May 30,
2019, and the following decisions were taken:
1. To take due note of the Exchange’s operations in 2018.
2. To approve the 2018 annual financial statements of the Exchange.
3. To refrain from paying dividends on ordinary shares of the Exchange on the
2018 results, to spend net income (profit) of the Exchange in the amount of
KZT965,312,978.82 (100%) on the Exchange’s development.
4. To approve BDO Kazakhstan as the audit company of the Exchange for auditing
2019 annual (separate and consolidated) financial statements of the Exchange.
5. Approve amendments No. 4 to the Exchange’s Charter.
To authorize Alina Ulemiskyzy Aldambergen, Chairman of the Management Board of
the Exchange, to sign amendments No. 4 to the Exchange’s Charter.
6. To approve amendments No. 3 to the Regulations on the Board of Directors with
effect from May 31, 2019.
7. To take due note of the fact of absence of shareholders’ petitions related to
the actions of the Exchange and its executives in 2018.
8. To take due note of the amount and the makeup of remuneration to members of
the Board of Directors and the Management Board of the Exchange.
9. To pay annual bonuses to members of the Exchange’s Board of Directors based
on their performance in 2018.