/KASE, February 26, 2019/ – Samruk-Energy (Astana), whose bonds are officially
listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has informed KASE about the
Fitch Ratings affirmed the following ratings of Samruk-Energy:
1. Long-term credit ratings in foreign and national currency were affirmed at
"ВВ", outlook "Stable";
2. Short-term credit rating in foreign currency was affirmed at "В";
3. National long-term rating was affirmed at "А+(kaz)", outlook "Stable".
4. Senior unsecured ratings in foreign and national currency were affirmed at
"BB-", namely, on the following securities: SNRGb2, coupon bonds,
5. National senior unsecured rating was affirmed at "А-(kaz)".
Details are available on KASE website –