/KASE, May 25, 2017/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (the Exchange) announces that
on May 25, 2017 the annual general meeting of its shareholders was held and the
following decisions were taken:
1. To take note of operations of the Exchange in 2016.
2. To approve 2016 annual financial statements of the Exchange.
3. To approve the Exchange's 2016 net income distribution procedure:
– not to pay out dividends on ordinary shares of the Exchange based on
– to spend the net income (profit) of the Exchange in the amount of
KZT734,026,766.07 on the Exchange development
4. To approve BDO Kazakhstan as the audit company for purposes of auditing
2017 annual (consolidated and separate) financial statements of the
5. To take note of the fact of absence of shareholders' claims over actions of
the Exchange and its executives.
6. To take note of the amount and composition of remuneration of members of
the Board of Directors and Management Board.
7. To early discontinue powers of a member of the Board of Directors –
independent director of the Exchange A. Babaev as of May 25, 2017. To
appoint S. Ainabaeva a member of the Board of Directors – independent
director of the Exchange as of May 25, 2017.
8. To pay bonuses to members of the Exchange's Board of Directors based on
their 2016 work.
9. To determine the amount of monthly remuneration to members of the
Exchange's Board of Directors as of June 1, 2017.
10. To approve changes No. 2 to the Exchange's charter and authorize A. Aldambergen
to sign changes No. 2 to the Exchange's charter.
11. To approve change and addition No. 1 to the Regulations on the Board of
Directors with coming into effect of those change and addition as of June 1,
12. To approve changes No. 1 to the Methodology of defining the value of shares
of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange at their buyback with their coming into effect
as of June 1, 2017.
KASE press release on results of the Exchange's operations in 2016 is available