/KASE, March 9, 2017, March 6, 2017 news repeat/ – Cbonds-Congress from
Cbonds information holding and Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) invite you
to participate in Round Table II "Debt Market of Kazakhstan" at Holiday Inn
Almaty in Almaty (2д Timiryazev street) to be held on March 14, 2017.
The Round Table "Debt Market of Kazakhstan" is a unique communication
platform for the banking community and real economy representatives. The most
pressing and topical issues related to the bond and Eurobond market of
Kazakhstan will be discussed at the event. The leading investment banks of
Kazakhstan will be awarded as part of the event based on a survey performed by
Cbonds Awards Kazakhstan, the link for voting – http://cbonds.ru/votes/211
Issues to be discussed during the round table include:
- market of long-term funds in tenge and yield curves;
- impact of the new yield curve on Kazakhstan's corporate bond market;
- EBRD financing in local currencies;
- banking sector development prospects and 2017 bank rating update;
- economic situation in Kazakhstan and other countries of the region;
- trends on the market of Eurobonds of issues on Emerging markets;
- situation on Kazakhstan's corporate bond market;
- market bond offering using KazAgroFinance case study;
- commercial bonds on KASE;
- retail bonds.
The final program is available at http://cbonds-
Representatives of the following organizations have already confirmed their
participation in the round table:
- Ministry of Finance and National Bank of Republic of Kazakhstan;
- leading Kazakhstan banks (Kazkommertsbank, Halyk Savings Bank of
Kazakhstan, ForteBank, Eurasian Bank, Eurasian Development Bank, Bank
CenterCredit, Tengri Bank, ATFBank, Subsidiary Bank Alfa-Bank, Housing
Construction and Savings Bank of Kazakhstan, Nurbank, Subsidiary Bank
Home Credit and Finance Bank, Eximbank Kazakhstan, Qazaq Banki);
- international banks (JP Morgan, EBRD, ADB);
- investment and management companies (Subsidiary of Halyk Savings Bank
of Kazakhstan "Halyk Finance", Kazkommerts Securities (subsidiary of
Kazkommertsbank), Freedom Finance, BCC Invest – Bank CenterCredit,
Centras Securities, Tsesna Capital, SkyBridge Invest, Tengri Capital MB, АО
Private Asset Management, Qazaq capital managment);
- insurance companies (Insurance Company Standard, Insurance Company
Kommesk-Omir, Insurance Company London-Almaty, Standard Life);
- large issuers (KazAgroFinance, Kcell, SAT & Company, Ordabasy Group,
Eastcomtrans), as well as Standard & Poor's and Sberbank CIB.
The total number of registered participants has exceeded 120 – http://cbonds-
The cost of participation is 17,000 Russian rubles. The participants from
Kazakhstan representing financial institutions and real economy
enterprises are invited to attend the event for FREE. The seating is limited
with the obligatory registration.
Register at http://cbonds-
congress.com/events/359/registration/ to participate.
General partner: Subsidiary of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan Halyk
Official partners: Kazkommerts Securities (Subsidiary of Kazkommertsbank)
and Freedom Finance.
Sponsor: Frigate Investment.
Cbonds representatives will provide any further information:
- Program – Sergey Lyashenko, email@example.com, +38 (044) 468-64-
- Sponsorship – Maria Belyaeva, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812) 336-97-21 (ext.
- Participation – Julia Usova, email@example.com, +7 (812) 336-97-21 (ext.