KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, March 15, 16/ – On March 5, 2016 the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange JSC (KASE, or the Exchange) approved payment of tariffs of
Central Securities Depository JSC as an interested party transaction, and as a
transaction with a person related to KASE by a special relationship.
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, the stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on the total amount of
remuneration of members of the executive body based on year-end results,
approved by the Resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of
Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the decision of the joint-stock company's body to conclude the
transaction: March 5, 2016 (decision of the Board of Directors, meeting
minutes No. 7 of March 5, 2016).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the transaction:
- service – assignment of the CFI to the Exchange's securities;
- amount of tariff for assignment of the CFI – KZT10,605.
6. Date of the transaction: March 11, 2016.
Central Securities Depository JSC (Almaty), according to sub-item 4 of item 1 of
article 64 of the act of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On joint-stock companies"
is an affiliated person of KASE.