KASE announces change in terms of deal concluded with related party
/KASE, January 28, 16/ – On January 26, 2016 the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (KASE, or the Exchange) (minutes No. 4 of
a meeting on January 26, 2016) approved a change in the terms of a deal with
Qazaq Banki JSC, namely, the bank deposit "ALL EXCLUSIVE" of November
18, 2015 in terms of increasing the interest rate on the deposit from 13.00 %
to 19.00 % APR in the period from January 25 to February 25, 2016, as a deal
with a person related to the exchange by a special relationship.
Taking into account the said change, we inform you as follows:
1. Date of the decision to conclude the transaction made by the joint-stock
company's body: January 26, 2016 (decision of the Board of Directors,
minutes No. 4 of a meeting on January 26, 2016).
2. Value of the transaction's underlying assets: KZT500,000,000.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the transaction's underlying assets value to the total
assets value: 5.97 %.
5. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- bank deposit term – 12 months;
- bank deposit interest rate – 19.00 % APR;
- terms of calculation and payment of interest on the bank deposit –
calculated monthly, paid – upon expiry of the bank deposit agreement
6. Date of the transaction: January 25, 2016.
Qazaq Banki JSC in accordance with item 3 of article 40 of the Act of Republic
of Kazakhstan "On banks and baking operations in the Republic of
Kazakhstan" is a person related to KASE by a special relationship.