KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, January 19, 16/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (hereinafter – KASE, or
the Exchange) announces conclusion of a transaction which constitutes an
interested party transaction and a related party transaction with KASE's related
party, namely conclusion of an agreement with the Center of maintenance of
operation of the National Bank of Republic of Kazakhstan on purchase of services
of lease of non-residential spaces.
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, the stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on the total amount of
remuneration of members of the executive body based on year-end results,
approved by the Resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of
Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the decision made by the joint-stock company's body to conclude the
transaction: January 12, 2016 (decision of the Board of Directors, meeting
minutes No. 2 of January 12, 2016).
2. Value of the transaction's underlying assets: KZT3,024,000.00.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the transaction's underlying assets value to the total
assets value: 0.035 %.
5. Main substantial terms of the deal: provision for temporary ownership and use
(lease) of spaces in the administrative building located at 67 Aiteke bi str.,
Almaty 050000, as well as accompanying services related to maintenance of
Lease term – from January 1 to December 31, 2016.
6. Date of the transaction: January 14, 2016.