KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, January 5, 16/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (hereinafter – KASE)
announces conclusion of a transaction which constitutes an interested party
transaction and a related party transaction with KASE's related party, namely
conclusion of an agreement for purchase of lease of non-residential premises
and equipment to accommodate the Exchange backup center.
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, the Exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on the total amount of
remuneration of members of the executive body based on year-end results,
approved by the Resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of
Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the decision made by the joint-stock company's body to conclude
the transaction: December 25, 2015 (decision of the Board of Directors,
meeting minutes No. 28 of December 25, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: KZT22,289,650.00.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal: subject of the agreement is temporary
possession and use (lease) of non-residential premises and equipment, as
well as the relevant services related to the maintenance of the leased
premises in accordance with the technical specification.
- Total agreement amount – KZT22,289,650.00, including:
- Lease of premises – KZT14,183,352.96;
- Related services – KZT8,106,297.
- Lease term – from January 1 to December 31, 2016.
6. Date of the transaction: December 31, 2015.