KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, December 25, 15/ – On December 11, 2015 the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (KASE) approved conclusion of an interested party
transaction, namely an information dissemination agreement, with Financial Markets
Information Agency "IRBIS" LLP (hereinafter – the Agency, KASE's affiliated party,
KASE's related party) under the conditions already approved for a new period –
from January 1 to December 31, 2016.
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, the Exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on the total amount of
remuneration of members of the executive body based on year-end results,
approved by the Resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of
Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the decision made by the joint-stock company's body to conclude
the transaction: December 11, 2015 (decision of the Board of Directors,
meeting minutes No. 27 of December 11, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: KZT2,290,680.00.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- KASE provides the Agency with the access to the exchange information
complying in terms of the content and volume with standard information
products of KASE "Delayed trading data" and "Reference information" with a
non-exclusive right to its use, storage, processing, copying, dissemination
and disclosure to third parties;
- The Agency undertakes to pay to KASE monthly fixed fees of 90 MCIs, including
fees for delivery and right of dissemination of information products "Delayed
trading data" and "Reference information" designated for local