KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, December 22, 15/ – On December 11, 2015 the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (KASE, or Exchange) approved conclusion with
Centras Securities JSC of an agreement on listing of corporate serial securities
as an interested party transaction, and as a deal with a party related to KASE
by a special relationship.
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, the stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on the total amount of
remuneration of members of the executive body based on year results, approved
by resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of Republic of
Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding the
deal: December 11, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors,
meeting minutes No. 27 dated December 11, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal: defining the procedure of presence of
securities of Centras Securities in the Exchange's official list and terms of
disclosure of information.
6. Date of the transaction: December 15, 2015.
Centras Securities JSC in accordance with sub-item 3) of item 1 of Article 64 of
the Act of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Joint-Stock Companies" is KASE's