KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, December 3, 15/ – On June 10, 2015 the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE, or Exchange) approved conclusion with
ForteBank JSC of a non-government serial securities listing agreement as an
interested party transaction and a related-party transaction.
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, the Exchange, of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports approved by resolution No. 72 of Management
Board of National Bank of Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we
inform you of the following:
1. Date of the decision made by the joint-stock company's body to conclude the
transaction: June 10, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors,
meeting minutes No. 13 dated June 10, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal: determination of the procedure for
placement of securities of ForteBank JSC on the Exchange official list and
information disclosure conditions.
6. Date of the transaction: November 27, 2015.
ForteBank JSC in accordance with sub-clause 4 of clause 1 of Article 64 of the
Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Joint Stock Companies" is KASE's