KASE announces concluding transaction with exchange related party
/KASE, November 23, 15/ – On November 12, 2015 the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (KASE) approved conclusion with Qazaq
Banki JSC of the Agreement on bank deposit as KASE's related party.
According to the Rules of release on websites of the depository of financial
statements, of the exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on total remuneration
payable to members of the executive body based on the year results approved
by resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of Republic of
Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding a
deal: November 12, 2015 (decision of the Board of Directors; meeting
minutes No. 26 dated November 12, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: KZT500,000,000.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- bank deposit term – six months;
- bank deposit interest rate – 13.00 % per annum;
- terms of accrual and payment of interest on bank deposit – accrual is
carried out monthly, payment – upon expiration of the bank deposit
6. Date of the deal: November 18, 2015.
Qazaq Banki JSC in accordance with clause 3 of article 40 of Kazakhstan's Act
"On Banks and Banking in the Republic of Kazakhstan" is KASE's related party.