KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, August 25, 15/ – On June 10, 2015 the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange JSC (KASE, or Exchange) approved conclusion of an interested
party transaction, namely an information distribution agreement, with
Information agency of financial market "IRBIS" LLP (hereinafter – the Agency,
KASE's affiliated party related to KASE by a special relationship).
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, the Exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on the total amount of
remuneration of members of the executive body based on year results, approved
by resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of Republic of
Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding
the deal: June 10, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors,
meeting minutes No. 13 dated June 10, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- KASE provides to the Agency access to exchange information complying in
terms of the content and volume with standard information products of KASE
"Delayed trade data" and "Reference information" with a non-exclusive right
to its use, storage, processing, replication, distribution and provision to
- Agency undertakes to pay to KASE monthly fixed fees, including fees
for provision and right of distribution of information products "Delayed
trade data" and "Reference information" designated for local vendors,
to the amount of KZT713,520.00.
6. Date of the transaction: August 21, 2015.
Information agency of financial market "IRBIS" LLP in accordance with sub-clause
3 of clause 1 of Article 64 of the Act of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On
Joint-Stock Companies" is KASE's affiliate, as well as in accordance with item 3
of article 40 of the Act of Republic of Kazakhstan "On Banks and Banking
Activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" is a party related to KASE by special