KASE announces concluding transaction with party related to exchange by special relationship
/KASE, August 17, 15/ – On August 10, 2015 the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (KASE) approved conclusion with Qazaq
Banki JSC of the Agreement on bank deposit as KASE's related party.
According to the Rules of placement on websites of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on total remuneration
payable to members of the executive body based on the year results approved
by resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of Republic of
Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding a
deal: August 10, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors;
meeting minutes No. 20 dated August 10, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: KZT500,000,000.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- bank deposit term – 12 months;
- bank deposit interest rate – 12,25 % per annum;
- terms of calculation and payment of interest on bank deposit –
calculation carried out monthly, payment – upon expiration of the bank
6. Date of the deal: August 14, 2015.
Qazaq Banki JSC in accordance with clause 3 of article 40 of Kazakhstan's Act
"On Banks and Banking in the Republic of Kazakhstan" is KASE's related party.