KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, July 17, 15/ – On July 15, 2015 the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange JSC (KASE, or Exchange) approved conclusion with Centras
Securities JSC of a non-government serial securities listing agreement as an
interested party transaction and a related-party transaction.
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, the Exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on the total amount of
remuneration of members of the executive body based on year results, approved
by resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of Republic of
Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding the
deal: July 15, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors, meeting
minutes No. 17 dated July 15, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal: determination of the procedure for
presence of securities of Centras Securities JSC on the Exchange's official
list and information disclosure conditions.
6. Date of the transaction: July 15, 2015.
Centras Securities JSC in accordance with sub-clause 3 of clause 1 of Article 64
of the Act of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Joint-Stock Companies" is KASE's
affiliate, as well as in accordance with item 3 of article 40 of the Act of
Republic of Kazakhstan "On Banks and Banking Activities in the Republic of
Kazakhstan" is a party related to KASE by special relationships.