KASE announces concluding related party transaction
/KASE, June 23, 15/ – On May 19, 2015 the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange JSC (KASE, or Exchange) approved conclusion with Academy
of the Regional Financial Center of Almaty JSC of the Agreement on government
procurement of services for the purpose of the Exchange employee participation
in seminar on "ISO 27001 Introduction, implementation, internal audit of
information security management system in accordance with the requirements of
international standard ISO 27001:2013" as KASE's related party.
According to the Rules of placement on websites of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on total remuneration
payable to members of the executive body based on the year results approved
by resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of Republic of
Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding a
deal: May 19, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors; meeting
minutes No. 10 dated May 19, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- provision by Academy of the Regional Financial Center of Almaty JSC of
services in the form of organization and carrying out of the seminar on
"ISO 27001 introduction, implementation, internal auditing of information
security management system in accordance with the requirements of
international standard ISO 27001:2013" with participation of three
employees of the Exchange;
- price of the contract: KZT504,000 (including the amount of value added
- duration of the workshop – from June 29 to July 3, 2015.
6. Date of the deal: June 22, 2015.
Academy of the Regional Financial Center of Almaty JSC in accordance with
clause 3 of article 40 of Kazakhstan's Act "On Banks and Banking in the Republic
of Kazakhstan" is KASE's related party.