KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, June 2, 15/ – On May 19, 2015 Board of Directors of Kazakhstan Stock
Exchange JSC (KASE, or Exchange) approved conclusion with the Central
Securities Depository JSC (Almaty) of an agreement No. 254-2015 dated
June 1, 2015 on provision of services to Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) as
Clearing organization as an interested party transaction and a transaction with
a person related to KASE by special relationship.
According to the Rules of placement on websites of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports, as well as information on total remuneration
payable to members of the executive body based on the year results approved
by resolution No. 72 of Management Board of National Bank of Republic of
Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we inform you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding a
deal: May 19, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors; meeting
minutes No. 10 dated May 19, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- Provision by the Central Depository of services on execution of settlements
(registration of net operations) based on orders of the Clearing
organization generated as a result of clearing on exchange-based deals in
securities and control over irreducible balances of securities and money of
the depositors of the Central Depository involved in execution of the
- Payment by the Clearing organization of services of the Central Depository
in compliance with the Regulations on tariffs and fees of the Central
- Conducting exchange of information and documents between the Clearing
organization and the Central Depository according to formats of messages for
electronic document flow between the Central Depository and the Clearing
organization which are approved by Management Board of the Central
Depository and are agreed upon with Management Board of the Clearing
- Parties of the agreement must use the mentioned formats when exchanging
information and documents, use jointly selected systems of electronic
document flow and follow the norms of Kazakhstan's laws on electronic
document and electronic digital signature. The mentioned laws stipulate
generation and transfer of electronic documents using the electronic digital
signature and systems of cryptographic protection of information, as well as
absence of additional exchange of documents in hard copy.
6. Date of agreement: June 1, 2015.
Central Securities Depository JSC in accordance with sub-item 4 of item 1 of
article 64 of Kazakhstan's Act "On Joint-Stock Companies" is an affiliated
person to KASE.