KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, February 13, 15/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (KASE, or Exchange)
announces an interested party transaction: concluding with RTRS LLP a
procurement agreement on spaces lease dated February 13, 2015.
According to the Rules of placement on websites of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditors' reports approved by resolution No. 72 of Management
Board of National Bank of Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we
inform you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding a
deal: February 11, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors,
meeting minutes No. 2 dated February 11, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal: lease of non-living spaces and equipment,
and associated services related to maintenance. Total agreement amount –
KZT21,996,089.16, including: lease of spaces – KZT14,979,809.16; associated
services – KZT7,016,280. Lease term – from November 1 to December 31, 2015.
6. Date of agreement: February 13, 2015.