KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, October 15, 14/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (hereinafter – KASE)
announces an interested party transaction: concluding with SkyBridge Invest JSC
an Agreement on the procedure of information transfer between Kazakhstan Stock
Exchange JSC and an Exchange member of June 14, 2014.
According to the Rules of posting on the website of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditor's reports approved by resolution No. 72 of Management
Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012,
we announce the following information:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding a
deal: October 9, 2014 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors, meeting
minutes No. 37 of October 9, 2014).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal: the Agreements' subject is the procedure
of transfer and disclosure by the Exchange member of data with the use of
6. Agreement conclusion date: October 14, 2014.