KASE announces concluding interested party transactions
/KASE, October 14, 14/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange announces concluding an
additional agreement No. 3 with Qazaq Banki JSC and an additional agreement
No. 4 with BCC Invest JSC - subsidiary of Bank CenterCredit JSC to the Agreement
on the procedure of information transfer between Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC
and Exchange members of June 13, 2012 and June 25, 2012, accordingly, as
interested party transactions.
According to the Rules of posting on the website of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditor's reports approved by resolution No. 72 of Management
Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012,
we announce the following information:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding a
deal: October 9, 2014 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors, meeting
minutes No. 37 of October 9, 2014).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deals: the mentioned additional agreements
exclude from the Agreements' text data on names of IP-addresses and e-mail
addresses of the mentioned Exchange members.
6. Agreement conclusion date: October 13, 2014.
Qazaq Banki JSC and BCC Invest JSC - subsidiary of Bank CenterCredit JSC in
accordance with sub-item 4 of item 1 of article 64 of the Act of the Republic of
Kazakhstan "On Joint-Stock Companies" are affiliated persons towards KASE.